Save The Date: Cien Amigos 2021
Thursday, November 11, 7 PM
The Cien Amigos Society is a group of supporters who make a multi-year commitment to Project Schoolhouse. By investing $1,000 per year or more, you will make a sustaining investment that help us plan and grow strategically.
Cien Amigos is our only fundraising event of the year.
We don’t raise our funds by selling tables or tickets, but instead, we bring together community leaders and supporters for an inspiring hour, where they witness the deep impact our projects have on the communities in which we work. Then we ask them to invest in our work. Our goal is to have all expenses completely covered by our sponsors so that every penny that guests donate will go straight to the schools, water systems, and programs that truly transform lives.
The event will be LIVE, in person, in Austin and simulcasted to guests all over the country. Our reach during the event is greatly expanded (!) along with visibility to your generous sponsorship.
There are few ways you can help!
- Become a table host: Your main objective as a table host is to fill a table of ten people by inviting them personally. They can be friends, coworkers, family, neighbors, anybody you know who you feel would connect with the work that we do. Read more about Table Host.
- Help underwrite the cost of the event: This ensures that all funds raised at our fundraiser will go towards projects in Nicaragua.
For sponsorship and table hosts opportunities please email Renata Aleman, email@example.com
Become a member of the Cien Amigos Society
Your pledge of:
- $1,000 a year ($85 a month) will provide all the cement for the foundation of an elementary school.
- $5,000 a year (or $417 a month) will build a community water system for 20 families.
- $10,000 a year (or $833 a month) will fund an entire school and latrines for each family in a community of 50 families.