Cien Amigos 2022
Thursday, October 27, 7 PM
In-person in Austin, TX & Virtual Everywhere
The Cien Amigos Society is a group of supporters who make a multi-year commitment to Project Schoolhouse. By investing $1,000 per year or more, you will make a sustaining investment that help us plan and grow strategically.
Cien Amigos is our only fundraising event of the year.
We don’t raise our funds by selling tables or tickets, but instead, we bring together community leaders and supporters for an inspiring hour, where they witness the deep impact our projects have on the communities in which we work.
The event will be live in Austin and simulcasted to guests all over the country. Our reach during the event is greatly expanded (!) along with the visibility to your generous sponsorship.
1. Become a Table Host: Table hosts bring their friends, families, and colleagues who are interested in the work we do and want to make an impact in children’s lives. Read more about Table Host.
2. Be an Event Sponsor: Sponsors ensure that all funds raised from our event go 100% towards our projects. There are levels for a range of support for individuals, corporations, civic groups. Read more about sponsor benefits here: Event Sponsorships.
Become a member of the Cien Amigos Society
Your pledge of:
- $1,000 a year ($87.50/month) provides cement for the foundation of one school.
- $5,000 a year (or $437.50/month) will build a community water system for 20 families.
- $10,000 a year ($875/month) will build a school and latrines for each family in a community of 50 families.